"Personal Information" shall be defined as any information about you which is personally identifiable, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, birth date and billing information.
We will only use Personal Information we collect from you during the account registration process in the following ways (hereinafter the "Purposes"):
- To set up, operate and manage your account;
- To deliver our gaming service;
- To provide user support and payment services;
- To carry out necessary security and identity verification checks (including disclosure of information to third parties including financial institutions, age verification and credit reporting agencies);
- To process any of your online transactions;
- To complete a transaction initiated by you;
- To process any of your requests for information;
- To monitor website usage levels and the quality of the gaming service we provide;
- To inform you, from time to time, about products and services that we consider may interest you;
- To periodically send you written communications to announce important service changes, technical issue updates and changes to terms and conditions and/or rules;
- To comply with our regulatory duties, obligations and responsibilities with relevant regulators;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal processes;
- Occasionally we'll carry out some research on our database of people who have registered with us. We'll use this for internal purposes only. The main reason is to help us make sure that we provide you with everything that you - our audience - is looking for.
We will retain your Personal Information for a period of time after your last transaction and/or account closure in accordance with our legal and regulatory obligations after which time it will be securely destroyed.
Personal Information collected by us may be stored and processed in any country in which we or its affiliates, subsidiaries, supplies or agents maintain facilities. In connection with the provision of our services we may need to transfer data (including Personal Information) to other affiliated companies.
We also have the right to disclose your Personal Information to relevant recipients if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal process served on the company or its gaming service; (b) protect and defend our rights and/or property; © protect the safety of other users of the gaming service or the public or; (d) investigate any suspected violations of our General Terms and Conditions or user guidelines or License Agreement, fraud or other similar and/or unlawful activity performed by you.
If you wish to turn off cookies, please consult the "Help" menu on the menu bar of most browsers, which will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies and how to prevent cookies altogether. If you do disable cookies we may be unable to optimise your visit to our site, and/or you may not be eligible for certain offers or promotions, and/or your experience on our website could be hindered.
Telephone calls, e-mails and live support chat logs to and from our Customer Support Team may be recorded for training and security purposes.